EZ Processing, LLC services solo practitioners and medical groups in NY tri-state area. EZ Processing, LLC currently employs highly skilled professionals in seven departments that are guided by supervisors. Each supervisor in turn reports to a general manager and President of the company who directs all projects and is directly involved in all administrative and operational activities.
Why trust EZ Processing, LLC? Because we go the extra mile for our clients:
- EZ Processing has a Compliance Program according to guidelines for Third-Party Medical Billing Companies. Our officers are Certified in Healthcare Compliance (HCCA).
- EZ Processing, LLC is a member of American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC), Healthcare Billing and Management Association (HBMA), Healthcare Compliance Association (HCCA) and American Healthcare Information Management Association (AHIMA).
-We have Certified Professional Coders (AAPC) on staff!
- EZ Processing offers experience. We have been doing billing since 1997 and have a lot of satisfied customers. Put our expertise to work for you!
- Fact is, we can bill for less! The average physician spends 15% of their overhead on collections. Do what you do best, and outsource the rest!
- We are covered by Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O).
- By offering a wide variety of services we address the complex, individual needs of our clients. We can offer unique package of services that will address your needs!
- EZ Processing offers 2 year contract with no startup fees.
- Our representative will come to your office to train your staff on how to interact with the billing service.
- We will file most claims electronically which results in a faster payment for many plans.
We help you to design a superbill for your practice. Every superbill will be monitored for accuracy and completeness.
- Every problem (incomplete insurance or patient information, incomplete superbill, etc) will be communicated with your staff via fax or phone promptly. Patient statements are sent monthly and your patients can call us with questions on their accounts.
- EZ Processing, LLC will advise you of any overpayments timely and will help you with refund arrangements.
- Every month you will receive an easy-to-read summary of account activity.